MoveIner DMM Weekend
April 28-30, 2017 | Port Carling, Ontario
Join Derek Parenteau, MoveIner17 conference speaker, church planter, and experienced DMM trainer, for a training intensive weekend designed specifically for MoveIn teams seeking to grow in cross-cultural disciple making.
We will be meeting in a cluster of Muskoka cottages in Windermere, Ontario, with training meetings and meals held centrally in a large group cottage. Lodging arrangements will be made based on need (single, couple, family) once we have all registrations in.
Please plan to bring bedding and towels.
This will be a small and informal, yet still densely packed weekend focused on training from Derek, fellowship and discussion in MoveIn teams, and visioning together for making disciples in our neighbourhoods.
- $55 registration cost covers program expenses and your lodging.
- Meals are not included in registration price. Once registrations are finalized we will together take on responsibility of meal planning, purchasing and cooking.
- Space is limited! We save lodging spots for this event in the order that we receive registrations.
Registration is now closed
However we may still have spots for this weekend.
Please contact Kate to inquire: email@example.com
Additional Registration Details
- Payment is non-refundable unless we are able to replace your spot after we reach capacity.
- In the likely event that we reach capacity and have to close registration, we will: open a waiting list, present alternative training DMM opportunities, and potentially present a repeat of this event in the near future.